Wednesday, September 13, 2006

03 - The Journals of Gaylord Humpwarden

Day 394
Phew, some rest. Nothing much today.

We met the patrol on it's way out of Cardia and delivered the bandits to them. The bandits were happy to be leaving since the stripping incident yesterday.

Is it just me, or is Jack and that mech archeologist having some perverse fun in this.

I have a bad feeling about this group.


Been up all day ~ driving, tired ~ feel sleeeeee ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~
~~~
~

------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~
~

------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 395
It's morning, and I woke up with a neck ache. Slept on the driver's seat instead of the bunk behind.

Note to self: Don't sleep with journal open.
Discovery: Drool spreads ink, can smear 3 pages worth of journal and is hard to remove from paper.


Wolf attack! And I'm stuck in the cabin.
I can see the others fighting. Maybe I should give them a ha...

GAH!
Or maybe not... Wolf outside the door.
I'm not a fighter anyway. Why can't we all just get along?

Nice doggy.

Someone help...

It's amazing that I'm still writing my journal in the face of danger. More amazing that I'm writing this down instead of saying it out loud to that oversized dog outside.


Fight's over. Jack's down, unconcious. I'll have to see if I can help stabilize him. Be right back.


Day 396
Now that I look at them. The wolves ARE kind of skinny. Maybe they were just hungry.

Anyway, off we go again. We should reach Blackwood today.


We reached Blackwood around noon. Wine country! After this is the desert.
I'm going to recharge the truck's battery and maybe fill up on more supplies.

Note to self: When buyin new truck, check the crystal battery life first.

4 comments:

EwA said...

I want my Injury Claim!!!!
:D

Luna Mairin said...

Mr. G , don't you have a gun or daggers you could use to protect yourself ? ^^;

hreaper said...

Guns are dangerous, daggers are very sharp.
I'm scared of handling them.

:)

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

......

Use a stick.

*continues reading*