Thursday, October 05, 2006

Prince of Persia the Somewhat Original Version

Ahh yes, Prince of Persia. I remember the old times when I played the game in the PC. I forgot whose PC it was but anyway, it was a fun game.

I was really delighted when they start to modernize the game and make it 3D. I tried Prince of Persia 3D and I felt that it was a real let down.

When I heard of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and see that Ubisoft was the one making the game, my apprehension of another Prince of Persia remake in 3D was overcome with expectation. It's Ubisoft, right? They wont screw it up, right? Fortunately, they didn't and it became one of the best selling games in 2003.

I was just casually scanning through Jay Is Games and found this flash remake of the original Prince of Persia game (sort of). Enjoy :).

No comments: