Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Old Art

Here are a few images that I did in my university years. It was originally for a project that I had. It was the first time I fully colored a drawing of mine.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first human drawing that I colored. I kind of liked the lighting though I think the position of the leg is a bit off.


I kind of liked drawing animals. That's how I started to learn to draw. Nowadays, my creatures are kind of Digimon-ish, if you will. :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I kind of like this one. It's the only other one I played around with the lighting. I kind of forgot to shade the rest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Digisoul CHARGE!!

EwA said...

XD
it still looked like pokemon to me :P

Anonymous said...

Want a Digivice?

You probably need it to shinka your digimon. :-"

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Well, shade it then - it looks kinda too plain without it.

Anonymous said...

ooooo... Très Bien!!

Anonymous said...

I can see Kian no Tsukaima. So which one is your fave?