Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What Kind Of Person Am I?

Yeah, yeah I took the quiz that's on Wiffen's(Mewwie) site.

==============================================

HASH(0x8f57b78)
Daydreamer...


Who exactly ARE you? (AnImE PiCs)
brought to you by Quizilla

==============================================

The Key Character
- You Are The Key Character
"It's what I was meant to do."

You are the true enigma. No one knows much about you, you do not understand much of yourself, and your life seems to carry no purpose. Yet regardless of everything around you - everyone knows that you are here for some reason, even if no one yet knows what that is. Things seem to simply fall into place for you. Almost as though some force is working either through you, for you, or around you. No matter your troubles, you have been sent here to unlock something. This is your destiny.


Which Classic Story Role Do You Play?
brought to you by Quizilla

==============================================

I don't know, I tried first and I got a d6, second, I got a d10 and then, I got a d20 several times. So, now I'm just sticking to the old d6.


I am a d20


Take the quiz at dicepool.com


You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

==============================================


Take The quiz yourself


Funny thing is I got Chad in another totally unrelated quiz about Bleach as well. :|
Well, at least that's correct. <_<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...You're CHAD!!

*~Mewwie~* said...

EEeeeee.. where can take tests a few times wan.. the first time u take it.. the result.. is the right one..

tipuuuu.... >____< ;;;

hreaper said...

I took it several times coz I lost the link for the d6. Then I got a d10. Try again got a d20. Me blur. @_@

(Personally, I think I'm a d10 :p)

kirsch said...

muahahaha old-fashioned little kian