Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Life (Or Lack Of One) - New Year

LayZee virus alert!!!
Yeah, I've been infected... for a long, long time already.
No updates for... how long? And I think I stopped half-way through my view of Online Games.

Went home to Melaka for the Chinese New Year.
My family always gather around my Grandma's house for any family gatherings.
We had the usual yee sang and the reunion dinner.
(No photos for now, not until I get my hands on my own camera phone... :D )

Too bad one of my cousin's studying in UK and can't make it back home.
Didn't know that Chinese New Year is not a holiday in UK.
He still had to go for classes.
We did use a webcam and chat with him through yahoo, though.
Looks bright and sunny over there... go figure.

I got reminded of how hot Melaka is normally is.
The only nice thing to do in the afternoon is to lie down in bed with the windows wide open and let the breeze lull you to sleep (FYI - this always happens to me when I was lying down and studying in my high school years, I always end up sleeping... hehe >:) )
Every night, I'd go to sleep and wake up with sweat on my back if I don't put the fan speed to 3 at least. It's really hot, and I wonder if it's gotten a tad hotter.

No comments: